Hospitality Terms & Conditions
By purchasing hospitality, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of entry as outlined below.
- Utilita Bowl operates a strict Challenge 25 Policy and any guests that cannot produce a legal form of identification may be refused the sale of alcohol.
- Utilita Bowl requires a full payment at the time of booking, unless otherwise agreed with the Hospitality Sales Team.
- A booking will not be considered confirmed until the payment has been made in full. Utilita Bowl reserves the right to cancel the provision of services to any event for which monies have not been paid.
- A dress code applies to the Hospitality areas at the venue and Utilita Bowl has the right to refuse admission to any person wearing inappropriate items of clothing and/or footwear. Specific advice in relation to the dress code will be included in the event information section sent to the customer ahead of the fixture they are attending.
- All details are correct at the time of writing; however, you may be advised ahead of slight variations in specification and charge should circumstances dictate.
For further information on refunds regarding adverse weather, please click here.